Is a Chiropractor Good for Fibromyalgia?
Yes! A chiropractor can help ease fibromyalgia symptoms like tension and pain by gently re-aligning your spine. A properly aligned spine means less pressure on your spinal cord and nervous system. As a result, your nervous system will perform at its best, promoting whole-body wellness and less pain.
If you're in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and are looking for a chiropractor to relieve your fibromyalgia symptoms, reach out to us today.
What Does Fibromyalgia Feel Like?
Everyone experiences fibromyalgia differently. You might experience symptoms like:
- Pain: Is pain your number one symptom? Do you feel it throughout your body? Fibromyalgia often causes painful sensations like burning, itching, aching, or throbbing in multiple spots.
- Fatigue: If you find it hard to get out of bed some days, fibromyalgia may be the culprit. Fibromyalgia can make you feel overpowered by tiredness.
- Insomnia: You might experience insomnia with fibromyalgia, meaning it's difficult for you to fall asleep or stay asleep. You might also find yourself waking up with fibromyalgia-related pain.
You might also have joint stiffness, tenderness and brain fog — other common fibromyalgia symptoms.
How Lazar Spinal Care Can Help
Relieving fibromyalgia symptoms involves self-care and pain relief, and we can help a patient achieve both. At Lazar Spinal Care, we specialize in a gentle and effective chiropractic method called Quantum Spinal Mechanics (QSM3). QSM3 is an advanced upper cervical chiropractic approach that aims to correct a misaligned posture and bring the body into balance — all through a light touch and without popping, twisting or cracking.
QSM3 can offer the following benefits:
- Relieves pain and stress: By restoring balance in your spine, you'll have less pressure on your muscles, bones and joints. A healthy posture also helps your nervous system operate optimally.
- Doesn't require pain or sleep medications: We can help you feel better naturally and without prescription drugs or over-the-counter medicines. With fewer aches and pain waking you up in the middle of the night, you can also experience improved sleep.
- Promotes mental health: QSM3 can help relieve muscle tension and calm your nervous system, reducing anxiety and stress.
Choose Lazar Spinal Care: A Fibromyalgia Chiropractor Near You
If you've tried everything to relieve fibromyalgia symptoms, but are still in pain, don't lose hope. At Lazar Spinal Care, we are driven to help you take your life back and become your fullest self.
Our compassionate staff is ready to listen to your symptoms and determine if we're the right fit. If so, we'll create a tailored solution to address your unique symptoms and help you feel better again.
Fill out our online form to request an appointment.